Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Disney 2009 - Day 5 Magic Kingdom cont'd

After our wonderful lunch with the princesses, we headed toward Tomorrowland to meet up with the boys. We weren't able to get ahold of them, so we took the girls on to Monster's Laugh Floor. The girls thought the show was okay, but they were more interested in princesses at the moment. After the show, we were waiting over by Push the Trashcan. He told Lauren she looked beautiful. It made a big impression. She told me later, "Mommy, even the trash can thinks I'm beautiful!" Too cute.

Well, you won't believe what I did next. Stephanie was talking about re-applying sunscreen on Hailey, rooting around her bag looking for some. I was reorganizing our stuff on the stroller, and when I looked up, I saw a blob of white goo on Steph's shoulder. Thinking it was sunscreen, I began to rub it across her back. It was NOT sunscreen. Yep, I wiped bird doo all over my sister in law's back and shoulders. She was laughing so hard, she was crying. Oh my. I may never live this down...

The boys found us and we headed back to the hotel. But first we stopped for one last picture.

No comments: