Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Disney 2009 - Day 5 Magic Kingdom end

We returned to the Magic Kingdom that evening. We rode Pirates of the Caribbean and possibly the Tiki Room. Then we headed over to Pinnochio Haus for dinner. We took our food to go, and headed to the hub to meet up with the Maurers. They were hanging out with some neighbors and saved us a spot. I don't remember too much about Wishes & Spectro. Only that it was really crowded around the hub, especially with ECVs.

I do remember that leaving was a nightmare. Lauren was dozing in my arms while we waited forever for buses. You know how your kids can get super hot, tired and dehydrated, and it's just a puke-fest waiting to happen? I just remember asking God to please not let her throw up on me in line. By God's grace we made it back to the hotel with no one getting sick. Andrew was a true champ. I think it was 1.5 hours from joining the bus queue to getting to our hotel room. Never again. It will be a taxi next time!

No comments: